Other than content written by others (guest posts – see below), the content on this Web site is owned and copyrighted in my name. If you wish to share and distribute my content, please read my requirements on this page. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without My Permission
You can do the following:
- Link to my site, or to any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, with the condition you link back to my original post.
- Print my posts in non-commercial publications (e.g., company newsletter, website newsletter, etc.), with the condition you include this copyright notice: “© 2016, Miles Kessler. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.theintegraldojo.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must request my written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Translate and publish my work in other languages.
Guest writers will own the copyright to their content. The above guidelines do not apply to their work. To re-post or publish their content, please contact them directly.
If you would like to use my content, or have additional questions, please email me.