With two decades of teaching under my belt, I love nothing more than helping those who are ready to grow. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are five ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged in order, from those that require the least investment and commitment, to those that require the most.
- Subscribe to my blog updates. I currently publish one new blog post a week, along with a recorded Dharma discussion. I write on Aikido principles and practice, spirituality, embodiment, meditation and integral-practice. When you subscribe, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. You can subscribe using the form on the top-right corner of this page.
- Join our monthly community calls. These are incredibly special since you will get to join a live conversation between practitioners, just like you, who are calling in from around the world. You can also get to pick my brain and ask me questions live. Each call will revolve around a different topic, and typically hosts a guest co-teacher. You can register to join the calls as I announce them on my blog.
- Buy one of my teaching products. You can find them all in my store. They represent 30 years of my personal evolution, and 20 years of teaching hundreds of people around the world. My teaching products are divided into three main categories: Aikido, Meditation, and Self-Development. I have several other products and books in development. Learn more…
- Hire me as your personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time for it. Therefore, I am very selective. But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one work with me, send me an email and we will schedule a short talk over Skype to see how we can work together.
- Invite me to teach at your event. I have been teaching globally for more than 20 years. I work regularly with more than 10 dojos around the world, such as the Tomosei Dojo, Aikido Of Maastricht, Copenhagen Aikido Club, Aikido Bodensee, Kokoro Aiki, and more. However, I have recently cut back on the number of new invitations I accept, to make room for other priorities. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please email me.
- Work with my full-time in my dojo’s uchi-deshi program. An “uchi deshi, or “inside student”, is a live-in student in the traditional Japanese Aikido apprenticeship training. “Uchi deshi” live in the dojo and enter into a full-time learning experience with the dojo practice community. It is a total emersion aikido lifestyle that is based on the dual commitment of service and training. An “uchi deshi” commitment can be either short term or long term. Learn more…
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to e-mail me. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with you.