With two decades of teaching under my belt, I love nothing more than helping those who are ready to grow. If this sounds like you, then we need to connect.
Here are seven ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged them in order, from those that require the least investment and commitment, to those that require the most.
- Subscribe to my blog updates. I do my best to publish one new blog post, or Dharma discussion each week. I write on the principles and practice of Aikido, spirituality, embodiment, meditation and integral practice. When you subscribe, you’ll be able to access my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. You can subscribe using the form on the top-right corner of this page.
Join our regular community calls. These free calls are your special opportunity to join a live conversation at the leading edge of Aikido with other practitioners, just like you, who are calling in from around the world. You will also have the chance ask me questions live during these calls and engage in Dharma discussions with the other participants. Each call will revolve around a different topic relevant to Aikido, and I will also occasionally host a guest teacher. You can register to join the calls as I announce them on my blog (another reason to get on my mailing list!).
Buy one of my digital training courses. You can find them all in my store. They represent 30 years of my own personal evolution on the Path, as well as 20 years of teaching hundreds of people around the world. My teaching products are divided into three main categories: Aikido, Meditation, and Self-Development. I have several other exciting courses and books in development so please check back from time to time to see what there is to offer. Learn more…
Hire me as your personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching as this really is the deepest work that I do with people. However, as an entrepreneur, I have limited time for working one-on-one with people. Therefore, I have to be very selective with coaching clients. If you are interested then please read this in-depth description and find out how to get your free assessment of Path Coaching here…
Invite me to teach to your group, or at your event. I have been teaching globally for more than 20 years and I can tell you that the synergy that arises from a group experience will inspire your practice for months, if not years into the future. I work with more than 12 dojos around the world, as well as regularly leading meditation retreats and Integral Practice workshops each year. However, in order to make room for other priorities in my life, I have recently cut back on the number of new invitations that I accept. So, if you have an event you would like to invite me to, please e-mail me with the details and I will be happy to consider it.
Work with me closely in my dojo’s full-time “uchi deshi” program. An uchi deshi, or inside student, is a live-in student in the traditional Japanese Aikido apprenticeship system. Uchi deshi live in the dojo and enter into a full-time learning experience with myself and the dojo practice community. It is a total emersion aikido lifestyle that is based on the dual commitment of service and training. We regularly accept uchi deshi in both short term and long term commitment from all over the world. Being in the uchi deshi program can be intensive, but it is the best way to accelerate your development. If you are interested in the Integral Dojo’s uchi deshi program then go here to learn more…
Become an affiliate dojo. I work with several teachers, dojos, and groups around the world. This is a long-term mentoring relationship that requires regular meetings, as well as a commitment to the practices and principles of Integral Aikido. If you want to know if the affiliate dojo program right for, then consider the following:
- You are interested in adopting the practices and principles of Integral Aikido in your dojo, or training club.
- You, and the members your dojo, want to follow a “dan ranking pathway” in the Aikikai.
- You and the members of your dojo or club, already have a ranking pathway but want to adopt the practices and principles of Integral Aikido.
- You are ready to take on the responsibility and commitment of starting your own Dojo or Club and are looking for guidance and supervision.
If becoming an affiliate dojo of the Integral Aikido vision interests you, then:
- Send me a one-page document about your training history, your vision of Aikido, and why you want to become an affiliate dojo.
- Schedule a face to face meeting. This can be done by visiting me at my home dojo in Tel Aviv, Israel, or through one of my international seminars.
- The final determination of dojo affiliation is at the sole discretion of myself.
If this interests you then please e-mail me about becoming an affiliate dojo.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined above, then feel free to e-mail me and someone on my team would be happy to talk with you.