Owners and Collectors of Information
The Integral Dojo
Ha’achim Mislavita 7
You may also email us.
Copyright and trademark laws protect the contents of my Sites. They are my property. The information on the Sites is copyrighted by Miles Kessler or The Integral Dojo. You may access and use the information and materials within the Site for your personal use unless specified otherwise. You may not, however, change, modify, delete, display, transmit, adapt, exploit, or copy for distribution or sale any information, material, trademark, or copyright on the Sites. You must obtain written permission from me or any other entity who owns intellectual property on the Sites before you may publish, distribute, display, or commercially exploit any material from the Sites. By using the Sites, you agree to accept without contest or question all copyright notices or other posted restrictions.
I welcome your comments about any of the Sites. However, please not send us any original creative ideas, suggestions or materials. I will not review or consider any unsolicited creative submissions or suggestions for topics on our blogs, podcasts, seminars or within our newsletters or products; this is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings if the ideas I develop might seem to be similar to the ideas submitted to me.
If you, however, send me any idea, suggestion or material (“Submission”) despite my request, it will become our property, and I will not be subject to any obligation of confidence for any Submission, or be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. If you submit something to me that is unsolicited, I will exclusively own all rights to the Submission worldwide and will be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose, without compensation or notification to the provider of the Submission. Given this fact, we ask that you refrain from submitting creative projects to us, particularly those that are confidential or personal to you.
A “forum” means any blog comments, message board, chat room, user review forum or other interactive service appearing on any of the Sites and includes both public boards and private forums. You must register by instructions that you will find on the Sites to contribute to any forum. You may not post on any forum, or send to any other forum user or our staff, any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person’s privacy, violates any intellectual or other property rights, or that would otherwise violate any law. You may not use any forum in a commercial manner.
You may not post material that solicits funds or that advertises or solicits goods or services. You may not post material known to be false. You may not post messages that contain stock touts. You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
I am not responsible for material appearing in any forum on the Sites, except for material signed by one of our identified representatives. I am not responsible for screening material posted by users for libel, obscenity, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement, accuracy, or for any other reason. However. I retain the right to modify or remove messages or other material that we, in my sole discretion, consider infringing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, snarky, stale, or otherwise unacceptable. I also reserve the right to edit materials for any other reason.
Whether or not I modify or remove such material, users remain solely responsible for the content of their messages or postings. By posting on the Sites, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) me and/or relevant affiliated companies the worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive right to use your questions, comments, and postings, in their original or edited form, in television programs, books, articles, commentaries, or in any other medium now known or later developed.
You also warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you have posted and that the public posting and use of such content by us will not infringe the rights of any third party. Additionally, you warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been waived. You are not entitled to any compensation for any materials you may post on the Sites.
The information, services, products, claims, topics, and materials on my Sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. I disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied effectiveness of the ideas or strategies listed on this site as well as those that are provided in my products or to my participants at my events. The only exception is the guarantees of satisfaction and graduation that are clearly labeled guarantees within my Sites.
Neither I nor any of my respective licensors or suppliers warrant that any functions contained in the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Sites or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Neither I nor any of my respective licensors or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, products, information or materials on this site regarding their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not I or any of my respective licensors or suppliers) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
I do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any writers, speakers, products or services offered on the Sites or those I may link to. I am not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third-party providers of products or services.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will we or any of our licensors or suppliers be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials or information on the Sites, or any products or services provided pursuant to the Sites, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost data), so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall the total liability to you by us or any of our licensors or suppliers for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you to us, if any, for accessing the Sites.
Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of any advice, goods or services you receive from a guest speaker on our Sites or at one of our events.
I am also not responsible or liable for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused by my guest blog posters or speakers in connection with the display of their photo, name, or biography posted on our Sites or in our marketing materials.
No Professional Advice
The information contained in, or made available through the Sites (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, or in chats), cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. You should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. I and my licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. Neither I nor my partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in life, and by your use of the Sites, you agree not to attempt to hold me liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
The Sites are not directed to children under the age of 13 and I will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. I strongly recommend that parents participate in their children’s exploration of the Internet and any online services and use their browser’s parental controls to limit the areas of the Internet to which their children have access. I may, at my discretion, require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content, and we may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
Confidentiality and Non-Compete
Users of my Sites hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented on my Sites are copyrighted and proprietary, so users agrees not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from our information in any manner whatsoever without my express written permission. Any unauthorized use or distribution of my Sites proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited, and Promoter will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated to protect its rights.
Notice about testimonials
Testimonials are all true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of The Integral Dojo’s products, and are submitted to The Integral Dojo voluntarily by customers. Some customers that have submitted testimonials may have received a product or service as a “thank you” from The Integral Dojo in appreciation for the time they invested to write or record their testimonials.
- Electronic products will be refunded up to 30 days after the date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
- Evolution Of Response & Meditation For Aikidoka – If you go through the courses, attend your classes and do your homework, and at the end 90 days later, you are not 100% satisfied, just show us all your homework and exercises so we know you went through the program – and we’ll happily refund your entire tuition and give you all your money back.
- All transactions are conducted in United States dollars (USD) and no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates will be made.
- To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
Terms and Conditions Specific to Monthly Subscriptions
- By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for monthly subscriptions) displayed on www.theintegraldojo.com, you are purchasing a monthly subscription and are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card for amounts payable to us pursuant to this subscription.
- You acknowledge and understand that you can cancel anytime by sending an email to [email protected].
Terms and Conditions Specific to Multiple Payment Purchase Offers
- By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for multiple payment purchase offers) displayed on www.theintegraldojo.com, you are purchasing Immediate and full access to the purchased product. You are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card pursuant to the multiple payment purchase offer.
- You agree that by accepting the multiple payment purchase offer that you are agreeing to pay the total amount due per the original purchase. UNLIKE A MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION, MULTIPLE PAYMENT PURCHASE OFFERS CANNOT BE “CANCELLED” PRIOR TO FULL PAYMENT SINCE YOUR HAVE FULL ACCESS TO ALL THE PRODUCTS WHEN PURCHASED.YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE UPON DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT.
- You agree to pay the amount(s) due per the Multiple Payment Purchases offer, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
- You agree to pay the costs of collecting past due bills including attorney, court, and collection agency costs.
Terms and Conditions Specific to 30-Day Free Trial and $1.00 Trial Offers
- By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for 30-Day Free Trial or $1.00 Trial Offers) displayed on www.theintegraldojo.com, or other related domains/sites you are accepting the 30-Day Free Trial or 30-Day $1.00 Trial Offer.
- The Free or $1.00 Trial Offer allows you to access the product for a period of thirty (30) days from the date that you signed up.
- If you decide that you do not want to continue with the product, you must contact The Integral Dojo by emailing [email protected] by the end of the Free Trial or $1.00 Trial Period to cancel your purchase order or your credit card or PayPal account will be charged on day 30.
Terms and Conditions Specific to “Lifetime Access” Purchases
- If you are purchasing from us, and the offer was for “Lifetime Access” – this is defined as “access until the end of your life, or until the end of the life of The Integral Dojo.”
- Lifetime access includes access to the program(s) that you purchased, and not programs that were created after that time, or programs offered by other companies that we may be affiliated with.
- Your lifetime access gives you a non-transferrable, non-salable access to the program(s) included in your purchase.
I am committed to protecting your privacy and security and have explained in detail the steps I take to do so. I control this site from offices in Israel. I do not represent that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Outside Sites (Their Privacy Policies May Be Different)
How and Why We Collect Information
We collect your information to record and support your participation in the activities you select. If you register for a course, a membership site, or a free training series, for example, the information is used to enroll you in the program, to enroll you in our newsletters, to track your preferences, and to keep you informed about the product and related products. As a visitor to my Sites, you can engage in many activities without providing any personal information.
In connection with other activities, such as those described above, I may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, I may ask that you provide us personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including ZIP code), e-mail address, telephone, credit card, and other personal information. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
In all cases, I will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to me. I will also tell you how I use your information or if I share it with another party. Except as otherwise provided in this policy, I will never intentionally disclose any personal identification information about you as an individual user to any third party without having received your permission.
If you supply me with your contact information you may receive periodic e-mails, mailings or calls from me with information on new products and services, important issues, or upcoming events. If you wish to be removed from any postal, e-mail, phone, or other lists, please let us know by e-mailing me. You can also write us or call me at the contact information above. Please provide me with your exact name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone. I will be sure your name is removed from the appropriate lists immediately.
When you use my Sites, I or my authorized technology services provider may also collect certain technical and routing information from you to facilitate your use of the Site and its services. We use this information to administer the Site and to understand and measure traffic patterns on the Site so that we know which areas of my sites are favorites of my users, which areas need improvement, and what technologies are being used so that I may continually improve my sites. This information is collected in aggregate form, without identifying you or any user individually. I may use this aggregate, non-identifying statistical data for statistical analysis, marketing, or similar promotional purposes.
This data is often tracked by us my technology services provider by using “cookies” during your visit. A cookie is small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card and enables us to record your passwords, purchases, and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. (For some web pages that require an authorization, cookies are not optional. Users choosing not to accept cookies will probably not be able to access those pages.)
Further, the information you enter when making a purchase or an online donation will be shared with payment processors, financial gateways, and your credit card company to authorize credit card payments. Such information may also be shared with necessary third parties solely for the purpose or carrying out the transactions. Please note that if you give out personal information online through a discussion board or posting site, that information can be collected and used by third parties. Although I strive to protect my users’ privacy, I cannot guarantee the security of information you post in these forums. You disclose such information at your own risk.