On May 1st, 2018, Diane Musho Hamilton and I held our 2nd of 3 Community Calls on “Dharma & The Evolution Of Conflict.” In this call with the global sangha Diane & I explored the topic of “Our Evolutionary Potential.”
In the below replay Diane & I engaged in another rich “Dharma Discussion” that drew deeply from our life experiences and influences of Integral Theory, Dharma practice, Conflict Resolution, and Aikido.
In our first call in this 3-part series we focused on Dharma, but in this call, we turned our attention to evolutionary perspectives on conflict. Here are some of the things we explore in this call on “Our Evolutionary Potential”:
- What is Dharma’s connection to Evolution?
- What are the developmental moves of an evolved relationship to conflict?
- Conflict as the active ingredient of Evolution.
- The need to get familiar with the difference.
- What are the specific features of an evolved perspective on conflict?
You can check out our “Dharma Bite” dialogue below. I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic so be sure to leave any comments or questions on the below video.
Question: How do you see “Our Evolutionary Potential?” Especially in relation to conflict. Join the conversation by leaving your comments below!
Dharma & The Evolution Of Conflict – Community Call Series
In the 3rd Community Call Diane and I will explore these topics:
- 3rd Community Call: Tuesday, June 5th – “The Path Of Embracing Conflict”
To register and get more info CLICK BELOW!